We are conducting Electric Meter upgrades in the Denver Colorado area starting in June 2021.
We are searching for (5) Project Supervisors, (2) Administrative Assistants, (3) Warehouse Associates, and (120) Electric Meter Installers.
If you want to take the next step in your career, we encourage you to apply today as we will be conducting onsite interviews Monday to Thursday from 9:00am-12:00pm during the weeks of May 3, 2021 and May 10, 2021 at our facility located at: 1221 E 56th Ave, Denver, CO 80216.
- Must hold a valid driver’s license for all roles.
- All roles must be able to pass background and drug screen checks.
- Must be able to lift up to 25-50lbs unassisted depending on role.
- Warehouse positions will be operating equipment like hand trucks and forklifts.
- Like working outdoors? Installer positions (and occasionally Project Supervisors) get the benefit of enjoying the outdoors while they work!
- Paid training for the Installer positions at $21.20/hour before transitioning to piece-rate, which is paid at a competitive rate based on the number of installs completed, giving you the opportunity to maximize your earning potential!
- We offer a competitive benefits package!
Learn more at: www.tribusservices.com/careers